[LIKELY JUNK]UWL configuration

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jan 12 22:41:18 EST 2009

Hi Matt,
Sorry but this is really the wrong forum to ask this question. These are
very basic portal questions so I suggest you try the relevant forum on
SDN.

So far as the UWL is concerned all you need is a valid system alias - it
will even create the backend user with relevant authorities to access
the data.
If you want more detail I recommend getting Darren Hague's book on the
Universal Worklist published by SAP Press.

Regards,
Jocelyn