UWL configuration

Matthan Logronio matthan02 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:22:43 EST 2009

Hi to All,
Im trying to configure UWL in our EP 6.0 with R/3 4.7 as our backend system
for our wf.  Im also doing the first part of the config which is the
connection between the Portal
and the R/3.  I have created the system alias, setup the connection
properties (dedicated system setup) which was given by our basis team.  By
the way, this is a new installation of EP, so we havent yet stablished the
connection with the R/3 except the UME which was configured by our basis.
Now, my problem is when i tried to test the connection, i always get a
failed result and when i do a user mapping, the save button is not working
(it is enabled but somehow its like in-active).
Have you guys experienced this kind of scenario? what are the pre-requisites
for the portal and r/3 to be connected?
Hope you can give me a light on this one.. Thanks in advance

-matt