requested start date error

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Jan 8 08:58:01 EST 2009

Hi Bjorn,

just a quick shoot, as I have encountered the same problem some time ago:

Check for SAP Notes.
It happened when I used deadline monitoring based on H (hours), and the system could not convert this into seconds or whatsoever.

If I remember correctly, I fixed the problem by creatin an entry in the unit conversion customizing step, Transaction CUNI, parameters/section: TIME.
This is the list:

10	D	d	Days
H	H	h	Hour
JHR	YR	yr	Year
MIN	MIN	min	min.
MIS	MIS	µs	µs
MON	MON	Months	Months
MS	MSE	ms	ms
NS	NS	ns	ns
PS	PS	ps	ps
S	S	s	s
STD	HR	hrs	Hours
TAG	DAY	Days	Days
TST	001	000001
WCH	WK	Weeks	Weeks

Please check this list against your systems where is worked.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------