[LIKELY JUNK]RE: Extended notifications filters

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Feb 25 20:50:23 EST 2009

Hi Karl,
Are you sure you aren't confusing it with the ext notif settings for UWL Delta Pull?  That would need FULL run daily and DELTA throughout the day ... i.e. to set up the buffers at the start of the day, and update them throughout the daty.

For email reminders of work items DELTA only is sufficient if you just want to notify of new work.

Regards,
Jocelyn