New Webservice transaction set up (WF_EXTSRV)

Sue Doughty Sue.Doughty at odfl.com
Mon Feb 23 11:05:35 EST 2009

We are on ECC 6.0.

I have created an additional Webservice transaction that calls
PROCESSDIALOG.  It is called from a workflow.  I've set up everything in
WF_EXTSRV.  WF_HANDCUST and SICF look fine (they were set up with the
initial Webservice set up a couple of years ago).  I generated the new
task from WF_EXTSRV (TS90100369).

When I execute it via the workflow in DEV, it all works fine.

All of the configuration made it to QAS.

In QAS, I get the following error message:

I know I must have missed transporting something, but for the life of me
I cannot think of what it would be.

Can anyone help me?