SRM WS14500015 N step item level approval and ad hoc approvers

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 03:47:24 EST 2009

Thanks Natasha.

I did that (and WS10000265, WS100000271), and the Add Approver/Reviewer
buttons appear but they don't do anything!  I have this belief that there
needs to be an ad hoc anchor step in the Wf template at the points the
Approver/Reviewer is to be added and with out these the Approval preview
does not display the possible places to add an Ad hoc Approver.  But the
standard WS14500015 template does not have these Anchor steps.  Does anyone
know if these Anchor steps need to be added to get the functionality?

Andy