How to trigger FIPP.COMPLETED event?[Scanned]

Vijayendra Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 03:47:19 EST 2009

Hi Sharath,

Thanks for your reply. For some reason nothing shows us in SWEL report.
I have switched on the event tracing in SWELS but still we don't see any
entry in SWEL. We have few workflows working fine with other events, but
strangely SWEL does not show any list of events. Anyways I am not
worried about the events not showing in SWEL as long as the workflow is
working fine.

My workflow runs perfectly when FIPP.CREATED event is raised. When the
user parks the document in FV50. This workflow then sends a work item to
the approver. If the approver does not wish to approve he can reject the
parked document. This will send a notification to the original initiator
asking for the amendments. Once the amendments are done the user will
save the document as completed and I was expecting that this would
trigger the same workflow for re-approval. However when save as
completed is done the event is not raised and hence no workflow is
triggered.

I am trying to figure out when the event is raised. I did some search on
the forums and looks like many people have faced similar issue. However
I could not find a proper solution. Any idea what might be the missing
link?

Kind Regards,

VJ

Vijayendra Rao

SAP Consultant

Absoft Limited

Tel: +44 (0)1224 707088

Fax: +44 (0)1224 707099

Email: vrao at absoft.co.uk <mailto:vrao at absoft.co.uk>

Web: www.absoft.co.uk <http://www.absoft.co.uk/>

Unlocking your business potential with SAP(r) Software Solutions

Absoft is a SAP(r) Business Partner providing:

- strategic advice

- full implementation services

- system development and upgrades

- system and user support

- training

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. It may also be privileged. Please advise the sender
by telephone on +44 (0)1224 707088 if this message has been sent in
error to the wrong address and delete the message from your computer:
You may not copy or forward it, or use or disclose its contents to any
other person. We acknowledge that e-mail is not an entirely secure
medium of communication and you should be aware of this when replying.
We do not accept any liability or responsibility for (1) changes made to
this email after it was sent, or (2) viruses transmitted through this
email or any attachment. Absoft Limited, a company registered in
Scotland (Registered No. 129581) and having its registered office at
Davidson House, Campus 1, Aberdeen Science & Technology Park, Bridge of
Don, Aberdeen, AB22 8GT.