Binding issues after transport to production

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Feb 11 20:54:52 EST 2009

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for the kind comments... Keep watching for news later this
year...

A little extra info makes things clearer ... Custom workflows created
under 3.0F would have used table-like containers.
In ECC 6.0 they would have been converted to XML.  Haven't had to deal
with that myself but I know there are some settings you can use to avoid
issues... Hunt around the basic data of the workflow and look through
all the SAP Easy Access Tools > Business Workflow > Administration menu,
and also look for SAP Notes on moving to the XML container.

There were also some conversion programs for migrating the containers on
upgrade I believe... Again try the SAP Notes or someone on the forum
might have come across this.

But I think the main thing you need to check is that the XML container
approach is being used equally across all environments - it's possible
the setting was changed in the workflow admin in your DEV and QA
environments but not production and that could create ongoing problems.

Good luck!
Jocelyn