Binding issues after transport to production

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Feb 11 19:28:12 EST 2009

Carolyn - just a thought - check in your workflow admin settings that
both systems are set up with the same container handling (XML) and
persistency rules.   Also if you aren't already doing this... make sure
your test scripts for QA always include a test on workflow instances
that was created and running before your changes were applied.  It can
be worthwhile deliberately creating workflow instances for this purpose
before importing your changes into QA.
Regards,
Jocelyn