Binding issues after transport to production

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 11 19:10:00 EST 2009

Jocelyn,

I do generate version before modifying the workflows in development.

We do our production validations on workflow transports before midnight.

I take this to mean that if a workflow's binding is working properly
in our QA environment, then SWU_OBUF should clear up any binding
issues after a transport to production?

Carolyn