[LIKELY JUNK]Registering the new workitem in UWL

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Feb 11 17:44:52 EST 2009

Hi Anuradha,
Please get Darren Hague's book on the Universal Workliste from
SAP-PRESS.
You need to register/re-register your system in the UWL Administration
iview - Darren's book will explain further and help you understand the
new environment.
You do NOT need to write the XML files for each workflow unless you
require further customizing.
Regards,
Jocelyn