UWL/Workflow Performance Recommendations?

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:37:05 EST 2009

Hello Jocelyn
We have recently upgrade to from 4.6c to ECC 6.00,  EP 7.0  on NW7.0. One
issue that stood out was "Inbox Refresh". Since the upgrade users have to
refresh their UWL every so often to view any new workitems as well as to
remove any completed workitems.

This has definitely been an issue for our user community, I am told that an
automatic refresh takes place every 15mins and reducing this could cause
peformance issues.