Events not getting triggered.

Vijayendra Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 11:36:33 EST 2009

Hi,

Do we need to activate some global settings for events? Looks like in
our system there are no events triggered. I have run SWELS and switched
on the event trace and later run report SWEL but there are no entries in
the system. Is there anything I am missing?  Do I need to activate some
global setting to switch on the events?

Kind Regards,

VJ

Vijayendra Rao

SAP Consultant

Absoft Limited

Tel: +44 (0)1224 707088

Fax: +44 (0)1224 707099

Email: vrao at absoft.co.uk <mailto:vrao at absoft.co.uk>

Web: www.absoft.co.uk <http://www.absoft.co.uk/>

Unlocking your business potential with SAP(r) Software Solutions

Absoft is a SAP(r) Business Partner providing:

- strategic advice

- full implementation services

- system development and upgrades

- system and user support

- training

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. It may also be privileged. Please advise the sender
by telephone on +44 (0)1224 707088 if this message has been sent in
error to the wrong address and delete the message from your computer:
You may not copy or forward it, or use or disclose its contents to any
other person. We acknowledge that e-mail is not an entirely secure
medium of communication and you should be aware of this when replying.
We do not accept any liability or responsibility for (1) changes made to
this email after it was sent, or (2) viruses transmitted through this
email or any attachment. Absoft Limited, a company registered in
Scotland (Registered No. 129581) and having its registered office at
Davidson House, Campus 1, Aberdeen Science & Technology Park, Bridge of
Don, Aberdeen, AB22 8GT.