FB50 Document parking and Posting using Workflow[Scanned]

Vijayendra Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 11:38:21 EST 2009

Hi Heinz,

Thanks a million. The tip you have mentioned works perfect !! You made my day. I have been struggling on this for quite some time now. Thanks indeed.

One more quick question.

We are currently working on sap version SAP 4.6B

We have done the entire configuration in OBWA to OBWB/C/D/E/F ..... But when we create the parked document from FB50 it does not trigger the event FIPP --> Created. Any idea if we need to do anything extra? I switched on the event trace and checked the events triggered. But I couldn't find any.

We tried the same config in SAP version 4.7 and it works fine. As soon as we create a parked document from FB50 it triggers the event FIPP --> CREATED in SAP 4.7 but when we try the same in SAP version 4.6B it does not trigger the event. Any idea what may be wrong.

Kind Regards,

VJ

Vijayendra Rao

SAP Consultant

Absoft Limited

Tel: +44 (0)1224 707088

Fax: +44 (0)1224 707099

Email: vrao at absoft.co.uk <mailto:vrao at absoft.co.uk>

Web: www.absoft.co.uk <http://www.absoft.co.uk/>

Unlocking your business potential with SAP® Software Solutions

Absoft is a SAP® Business Partner providing:

- strategic advice

- full implementation services

- system development and upgrades

- system and user support

- training

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s) only. It may also be privileged. Please advise the sender by telephone on +44 (0)1224 707088 if this message has been sent in error to the wrong address and delete the message from your computer: You may not copy or forward it, or use or disclose its contents to any other person. We acknowledge that e-mail is not an entirely secure medium of communication and you should be aware of this when replying. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for (1) changes made to this email after it was sent, or (2) viruses transmitted through this email or any attachment. Absoft Limited, a company registered in Scotland (Registered No. 129581) and having its registered office at Davidson House, Campus 1, Aberdeen Science & Technology Park, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB22 8GT.