SWWUSERWI filled with Wait Events steps duplicated for EVERY USER!

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 05:10:15 EST 2009

G'day all,

I was mistaken about this data. Once I got access to a recent copy of Prod
and wrote a couple of programs to analyse things became clearer. There was
actually only a weeks window where 7000 wait events were added to the table,
but these were then duplicated for each new WF user. So when 1000 users were
added this table jumped by a 7 million rows!

Anyway, no explanation as to how or why these wait events made it into the
table a year ago, but SAP have confirmed that they shouldn't be there and
just to delete them.

Have fun,
Mark