Autostarting URL from a task

Mark Daley mark_daley at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:43:03 EST 2009

Hi Tor,

another possible option, (if you are only using the UWL and not the Business workplace) could be to change the decision step to only have option A available, and add options B and C as action buttons on the decision step. You can do this by editing the itemtype in the UWL config file. The buttons B and C could display the URL via an action handler eg call function module, which could call the code to display the URL.

You'd need a mechanism to terminate the decision step if option B or C is taken, eg wait event.

Just another possible option??

Mark