Autostarting URL from a task

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Tue Feb 3 09:25:00 EST 2009

... by a subsequent dialog task that executes a method to display an URL. There's a function module to open a web browser with a specified URL (by call function to CALL_BROWSER). Integrate that in the tasks' method.

Mayhaps there's already a standard task to display an URL, which I don't know of, yet.   (other contributions?)

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------