Revert Workflow Automatic Customizing

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Wed Dec 16 14:14:28 EST 2009

Hello Simin,

For all of the customizing of workflow which can be performed through
'SWU3', none of the 'SWU3' customizing steps can change or reverse the PO
release strategy, where the Workflow is getting triggered for Purchase
Orders which do not require a release strategy.  I believe 'SWU3' is not
the problem.

For PO Release workflow, the trigger for Purchase Orders is determined by
configuration of the SPRO IMG Materials Management - Purchasing - Purchase
Order - Release Procedure for Purchase Orders.  Please review this SPRO IMG
configuration to determine the problem?

Regards,
SHELDON OXENBERG
System Architect Principal Leader