ABAP-OO .Created-Event as terminating event

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed Dec 16 04:13:25 EST 2009

Hi there,

in the old ways, you could use the static CREATE method of a business object to be terminated by the instance event .Created of the business object, transferring this into the _WI_OBJECT_ID of the work item.
This worked through the internal QUERY_REQUESTER-Option.

With ABAP-OO, I have created a new class method CREATE, an instance event .CREATED and called within the create method the transaction (in this example: MIRO)

There's a general event linkage established, that raises the .CREATED event of the ABAP-OO-Object, once the BUS-event was created. At this point, the connection between the work item and the .Creeated event seems to be lost.

Question:

1. Did anyone used the CREATE method analog to the Business Object within the context of ABAP OO ... SUCCESFULLY

2. And if yes, HOW ?

Meanwhile I'll work on a workaround using a BADI to terminate the work item directly, but that's not the solution that should be there at the end.

Best wishes,
Florin