Extended Notification Links & SAPLogon.ini file

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed Dec 9 03:35:36 EST 2009

Hi,

I have a small piece of information to contribute:

The SAP Logon INI-File can be specified with the environment variable setting

SAPLOGON_INI_FILE

and the full qualified path to the .ini-File.

I use this for my roaming desktop environment and let the variable point to a file within my home drive.

Environment variable settings /can/ be centralized set by the Windows Domain Controller with "Computer policy settings".

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------