RSWUWFML2 - Parameter definition

Balasubramanian Padmanabha pbalaa_2007 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 04:12:57 EDT 2009

Hello Experts,
I need to create a variant for this program RSWUWFML2. The variant should have the value for SAP Logon, * or equivalent, it should check the work items in each & every user SAP Inbox. The workitem will be sent to MS Outlook.

Right now, the variant RSWUWFML2 is SAP Logon - '*', it should execute for all the employee, where the  email address for that employee is maintained.

Please share the parameter value which we need to pass in the SAP Logon, hence it can send or forward the work item .

Thanks
Bala