[LIKELY JUNK]Re: [LIKELY JUNK]Task TS10007991 in Ready status on an around 30 minutes

chandrasekhar valluri chandrasekharvalluri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:46:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

This problem only occurs when SC has approvers. If there are no approvers
then the status is immediately changing to 'Approved' from 'Awaiting
approval'. But in both the cases(Without approvers & with approvers) the
task TS10007991 is same in sub-workflow WS10400051. This sub-workflow is
using in With approvers main workflow and without approvers main workflow.

Kindly suggest me this.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandrasekhar V