Workflow translation through SE63

Gurramkonda, Preethi preethi.gurramkonda at capgemini.com
Wed Aug 12 10:02:26 EDT 2009

Hi all,

We have issue with the workflow that got translated into Chinese
language .

Through SE63 we have done the translation for the workflow template
where user decision texts are placed with English texts for the Chinese
login also and using SLXT we have placed these translated texts of the
workflow in a transport and transported to quality system .

In development system its working fine for the Chinese login that is
getting correct texts(English texts) . However when transported to
quality system some junk texts are coming for the Chinese login. Not
sure what exactly went wrong and got struck up here.

Please let me know your inputs to solve this issue.

Many Thanks !

Thanks & Regards,

Preethi G

Program SCALE-AMS

+91 80 66567000 Ext:3500

</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>