Mail attachmetn retrieve and attach it to the workitem

Prakashreddy Sabbu prakashreddy.sabbu at mytecsoft.com
Tue Aug 11 08:00:50 EDT 2009

Hello WF Experts,

                I have report which sends the mail with a (Adobe) pdf
attachment to the customer. The customer will fill the pdf form and
replies the same to my mail with the attachment. Now my requirement is,
once the mail  replied by the customer I need to trigger the workflow.
Here the workflow have to take the attachment from the mail and have to
send it to the manager for approval (User Decision). Is there any one
worked on this requirement like. Please give your valuable suggestions
as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Reddy .S,

Associate Programmer Analyst,