Change document event

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Thu Aug 6 20:35:26 EDT 2009

Hi Florin,

Quite so but in the examples of  Rajesh and myself the change documents
are indeed created;  it's just the event that is not published, despite
config in SWEC.  However, your point illustrates that if you have to
manually code to create the change document in the application you might
just as well use event-creation code instead and ignore change documents.

Karl Nietz

"Florin Wach" <florin.wach at gmx.net>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
06/08/2009 05:37 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: Change document event

not always "I" change documents are written by the application. If you
checked your CDHDR-entries for you object after creation and you can't
find one, you'll need to create the event in another way.

best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:33:39 +1100
> Von: Karl Nietz <knietz at csc.com.au>
> An: sap-wug at mit.edu
> Betreff: Change document event

> Rajesh,
>
> We have noticed the same issue with change documents relating to change
> document obect MM_SERVICE.  We did all the config but were unable to
> trigger a 'Created' event upon creation of new records in CDHDR and
CDPOS.