FIPP->Created not getting triggered

Adam Kheil adam_kheil at live.com
Thu Aug 6 11:37:26 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have searched posts regarding this issue as well as OSS notes but could not find any solution. I switced trace on and when I park an invoice event CREATED does not get triggered. When I delete invoice event DELETE gets triggered, I used SWUE to trigger CREATED and it gets triggered. When I park or change invoice using transaction F-63 and FBV0 events CREATED and CHANGED don't get triggered. We are on ECC6 and also checked for OSS 85293 for suppressing an event but that enhancement is not active!

This is happening in DEV, any ideas will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam