Issue with Leave Request - Where manager not able to view leave details

Jammi Prasad jmc_sap at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 11:00:05 EDT 2009

We have an issue with leave request workflow where only few managers are not able to view leave details when they open workitem in UWL, Workitem is delivered, Leave status is SENT and all looks good.

Seems like this is happening for managers who have duplicate entries in table PTREQ_ACTOR. I would like to know what is the significance of table PTREQ_ACTOR and how duplicate enitries get there. How should I be preventing this from happening again. Appreciate any inputs. Thanks.

Thanks,
Jammi