Extended Notifications issue

Miller, Jerry Jerry.Miller at NOVELLUS.com
Fri Apr 24 15:06:46 EDT 2009

	We are upgrading to ECC6 from our 4.6C system and I have the
Extended Notifications working except when I click on the link in the
email to Display the Work Item I'm getting prompted for name and
password. (actually the prompt already has the user id, it just wants
the password)

We have SSO working for the portal, how do I get Extended Notifications
to use the SSO and not prompt for user name and pw? (the pop-up screen
already has the correct user id, it just wants the password)

tks,
Jerry