ESS workflow and deadline monitoring

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:52:56 EDT 2009

Hi Friends

I'm working on setting up deadline monitoring in ESS workflow WS12300111. We
are on ecc 6. The requirement is that if manager_1  did not  approve leave
in 3 days, leave request should be moved to manager_2 inbox DELETING
workitem from manager_1's inbox.
Here are the steps I performed.
1. set requested end to 3 days for task TS12300097
2. following 'outcome' of the task TS12300097 are activated
                              Step executed

                              Requested end    Deadline Reached
                             Processing obsolete    Processing obsolete
3. implemented step type 'process control' for the task TS12300097.

THE ISSUE IS THAT
Workitem is not getting deleted from manager_1's inbox.

It would be great if you can help me out as It is an urgent requirement.

Thanks

Nash