[LIKELY JUNK]RE: UWL Delta Pull

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Apr 15 22:42:36 EDT 2009

Tom,
Please report it via the usual SAP channels as soon as possible so that
we get an official fix for everyone.
I've not noticed that behaviour previously - so it looks like a new bug.

Could also be an auth issue so just double check no-one has got creative
with your uwlservice user's authorizations.
Regards,
Jocelyn