Wait step - Correlation

Edward Diehl edwarddiehl at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:23:00 EDT 2009

Has anyone successfully used the correlation mechanism in the wait step?  This became available in 6.40.  I am not able to get the wait step to instantiate.  We are on Basis 701 level 2.

This is from the log:
error  PROCESS_NODE
             CREATE
                 CREATE_WIM_HANDLE
                       CREATE_VIA_WFM
                           _GET_INIT_WORKITEM_CONTAINER
                                 _GET_INIT_WORKITEM_CONTAINER-ELEMENT_GET_VALUE

I don't have any trouble with the standard wait step.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Ed Diehl