PO Approval workflow hangs in status In Process[Scanned]

Vijayendra Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 04:53:54 EDT 2009

Hi Laurain,

Thanks for your email. Yes I checked both ST22 and SM58 and there are no
errors and no items waiting in TRFC.

Just to be more specific on my issue. I am not sure if it's a hanging
issue or some other issue. The std PO workflow WS20000075 has a release
step and a notification step. When the agent goes to his in SAP inbox
and executes the workitem, the workitem gets executed successfully and
the user is taken to ME29 screen where he or she can release the PO and
save the PO. Once the PO is changed the user comes back to the SAP
Inbox. The workitem still remains in the inbox. Ideally the work item
must move out from the inbox and go into the "workflows executed by me"
folder but it remains in the inbox and the status shows as In Process.

Since this step is in Process the workflow does not proceed further.

Kind Regards,
VJ

Vijayendra Rao
SAP Consultant

Absoft Limited
Tel: +44 (0)1224 707088
Fax: +44 (0)1224 707099
Email: vrao at absoft.co.uk
Web: www.absoft.co.uk

Unlocking your business potential with SAP(r) Software Solutions

Absoft is a SAP(r) Business Partner providing:
- strategic advice
- full implementation services
- system development and upgrades
- system and user support
- training

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. It may also be privileged. Please advise the sender
by telephone on +44 (0)1224 707088 if this message has been sent in
error to the wrong address and delete the message from your computer:
You may not copy or forward it, or use or disclose its contents to any
other person. We acknowledge that e-mail is not an entirely secure
medium of communication and you should be aware of this when replying.
We do not accept any liability or responsibility for (1) changes made to
this email after it was sent, or (2) viruses transmitted through this
email or any attachment. Absoft Limited, a company registered in
Scotland (Registered No. 129581) and having its registered office at
Davidson House, Campus 1, Aberdeen Science & Technology Park, Bridge of
Don, Aberdeen, AB22 8GT.