Leave request issue(missing work item)

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Tue Apr 7 02:16:43 EDT 2009

Suresh,

I believe that the workflow archive process will only pick up fully
completed workflows.

So presumably the remaining workitems from March 2008 are part of a
workflow that had not finished
at the time of archiving.

cheers
Paul

             <S.Pitchai at shell.
             com>
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             07/04/2009 03:50          RE: Leave request issue(missing
             PM                        work item)

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your reply.

The absence was created on  06 June 2008. I also thought that it could be
archived, so i tried to read it via GOS and i found that all work items
have been archived until 30th June 2008. But some work items remaining on
March 2008 on employee's workflow overview (GOS). I do not have any clue
why they left behind?

Many Thanks
Suresh