Leave request issue(missing work item)

S.Pitchai@shell.com S.Pitchai at shell.com
Mon Apr 6 05:55:42 EDT 2009

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with leave request workflow (SAP ver 4.6C).

An employee claiming that she didn't apply a leave request for a particular period. But i can see the absence record created by WF-BATCH for that period and an email has been sent to the employee on the same day regarding successful approval of leave request.
The issue is that i can't see the work item for this absence record.

I have checked the following :-
1. Employee's workflow overview (GOS).
2. Supervisor's completed workitem list (via SWI5).
3. Table SWIWIOBJCT, business object BUS1065 with employee's pernr.
4. Tns SWI2_FREQ

I can't see this particular work item in any of the above steps. Is there any alternative way to track this missing work item.

Appreciate your help on this.

Many Thanks
Suresh