WS14000084 for contracts in SRM 5.0

gaurav yambal yambalgaurav at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 05:10:56 EDT 2009

Hi Experts,

We are using WS14000084 to set status of the contracts to released once it
is approved. TS14007965 is using method BUS2000113->SETRELEASED for the
same.
Method is callinng function 'BBP_PD_CTR_STATUS_CHANGE_WF'.
The workflow is getting successfully completed even when this function
returning sy-subrc other that 0.
Is there any way to avert this, so that workflow should be in error status
and also can we find out the error cause.
Have tried to look into approval log error analysis but in vain.
Can you please guide me of the way to find out cause of errors and possibly
to avaoid wrong status shown in workflow.

Thanks,
GAurav