SWFVISU - Object Visualization With WDA for Custom Class in UWL

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Tue Sep 30 19:43:32 EDT 2008

Update.

I have got this working to some extent. Looks as if Object Visualization
does not work if I populate the Method field (at least for WDA). So now
I have it as blank.  The UWL cache refresh seems to work if I refresh
All Systems and not just the specific Back End I am working with (?).
The problem now is passing the Class key attribute to the WDA. I made
the following entries in Visualization Parameters for my Class.

APPLICATION    Z_MY_WDA
DYNPARAM    IMP_PARAM1=${item.ClassKey} (Imp_Param1 is a parameter for
the WDA, ClassKey is the key attribute of my custom class)
NAMESPACE    SAP

When I click on the Attachment Link of the class, my WDA is launched but
I get the string "null' as the value for my parameter (and WI_ID as well).

Any one know how to correctly pass the Object/Class key to the WDA or
even WDJ for Object Visualization?

Regards,
Ramki.

Sandy,

All that has been done including re-starting the Portal server to no
effect. BTW, I am not talking about UD Task customization but an
Object/Class link that appears in a UD work item.

Thanks,
Ramki.