Validate Extended Notification is working

Read, Tony Tony.Read at woodside.com.au
Tue Sep 30 19:24:03 EDT 2008

Yes you will see the results in SOST.

Regards
Anthony Read

SAP ABAP Consultant
Woodside SAP Services
Tel     +61 (08) 9348 4428
Fax    +61 (08) 9348 5387
Anthony.read at woodside.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Miller, Jerry
Sent: Wednesday, 1 October 2008 6:51 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Validate Extended Notification is working

        We are in the beginning stages of moving from 4.6C to ECC6 so I only
        have a "getting to know you" ECC6 box and of course we don't have Outlook
        hooked to this box.

        Therefore, how can I validate that the Extended Notifications are working?
        I have done the basic set up using tcode SWNCONFIG.

        (can I use tcode SOST, as we do to validate RSWUWFML2)?

        tks,
        Jerry