SWFVISU - Object Visualization With WDA for Custom Class in UWL

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Mon Sep 29 19:26:38 EDT 2008

Hello Friends,

I have created a custom class for a custom WDA. In a User Decision step
I need to display the document to be approved using the WDA. I have made
an entry in the SWFVISU for my Class and method EXECUTE_DEFAULT_METHOD.
Performed the Re-Register in the Portal but do not see an entry for the
class in any of the configuration files for the back end system. (I have
also tried with Visualization Type 'NONE' with the same result and
cannot suppress the link). If any one has successfully implemented a
similar solution, please let me know what needs to be done.

I also need to know how to specify/define  the Class Key Attribute as a
parameter for the visualization.

SAP EP 7.0 - SP13( DEV), SP16 (Sandbox)
Back End: BASIS/ABA - 70014(DEV), 70016 (Sandbox)

PS: Darren's UWL book is on order.

Regards,
Ramki.