ITEMS_TAB in CL_PT_REQ_WF_ATTRIBS

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 02:38:42 EDT 2008

Hi All.
I try to add information of Leave Approval notification and I believe
informations that I need inside ITEMS_TAB of object "Req"
(CL_PT_REQ_WF_ATTRIBS).
What I'm looking for are, customer field (customer01-10), start date end
date, start time and end time.

To make sure these information is inside "ITEMS_TAB" of object "Req", I
checked in workflow log but system come up with message, "Nested Tables Can
Be Accessed Using Context Menu"
I'm not familiar with this message.

Then what I did. I tried to make enhancement of CL_PT_REQ_WF_ATTRIBS by
create new method to read "ITEMS_TAB" and bind to my workflow task.
However even I made it as a public and activate in class and method level,
still can't be recognized in my workflow task.
I found similar discussion that happened end of July and end up with OSS
Note 971513.
Seems, enhancement in ABAP OO Class is not supported yet.

How to use data stored in "ITEMS_TAB" of oject "Req" into my workflow/ task
container?
Does the only solution is to create new class and read respective leave
database (PTREQ*)?

Many thanks in advance