SWU3-RFC Destination config Issue

Yates, Melissa Melissa.Yates at energyeast.com
Fri Sep 26 10:09:58 EDT 2008

Not sure what version you are on but we are on ECC 6.0 and just put
basis support packs (13 and 14) in our dev system.  I could not
configure the workflow RFC even with SAP-ALL.  What ended up working was
getting wf-batch user ID and myself (as the customizer) access to all
RFC's from the security group.

Might also want to check that wf-batch user ID is not locked.......

Melissa Yates

Utility Shared Services IT

SAP Workflow

(585) 771-4750