SRM Item-level Approval BADI Workflow & Deadline Monitoring

Anna Fogg annajfogg at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:14:32 EDT 2008

Hi
Does anyone have any experience of implementing workflow WS14500015 for the item-level approval of shopping carts with deadline monitoring? I have already got the workflow WS14500015 working with an implementation of BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI to determine the approvers but I need to add deadline monitoring. As far as I can see there are 2 options:
- Take a copy of the standard workflow WS14500015 and add deadline monitoring to the approval step. I tried this and the workflow doesn't really work properly as a copy.
- Use SRM Alert Management with the background job SWWDHEX. I've read the limited documentation on this but I can't get it working.
Any advice would be appreciated,
Thanks, Anna Fogg