Start Condition related to upgrade ECC 6

Stefaan Vermeulen stefaan.vermeulen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 06:43:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

While testing in a new upgraded development from 46c to ECC6 I encountered
the following.
A WF related to BUS2007 Maintenance orders gives every time an exception
"Operator 'EQ': The value of the left operand cannot be determined"
in the event trace and doesn't get triggered.

The condition is: &Maintenance order.PM planning plant& = BEP1

Nothing was changed to the workflow, BO ZBUS2007 , delegation or event
linkage, everything is still active and error free.
In the old development it still works.

The checks I have done:
-Deleted to condition and recreated this, same problem.
-I saw that FM : SWB_2_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL is used in SWB_COND(ECC6), I
replaced this by the old FM SWB_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL, same problem.
-I created new test-wf's and used the same and even other fields to check
before triggering, the same problem.

I didn't found a related problem in the archives, any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Stefaan.