[LIKELY JUNK]ECC6 - Portal Detail View - Create Ad-Hoc Request

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Sep 22 20:14:34 EDT 2008

Rick - You need to hide the uwlTaskWizard action - either for individual
itemtypes or for all uwl.webflow itemtypes.

Get Darren Hague's book if you don't already have it - very useful for
this sort of thing.
Basically you need to set the "priority" property to the special value
that excludes the action from the preview and detail.

You also need to similarly hide the Create Adhoc Request in the default
view.
Regards,
Jocelyn