Issue with Time Zone settings in Extended Notifications(SWNCONFIG)

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 00:16:58 EDT 2008

Hi Wilbert,
  Thanks for your reply. One more strange thing i noticed is if i maintain
the schedule selection as follows  i get the mail at 10.45 PM.

*Scenario Schedule Sel From       To          T.Zone Interval
Wokflow WF_SCH       04:00:00                   CST
Workflow WF_SCHD   00.00.01   23.59.00    CST    5
*
Note : WF_SCH-> Full WF_SCHD->Delta

If I change the Schedule selection by increasing one hour for Full selection
as follows i am getting the mail at 11.03 PM

*Scenario Schedule Sel From       To          T.Zone Interval
Wokflow WF_SCH         05:00:00                 CST
*
Even If i increase the from time to 1 hr(5 am) the difference in gettin the
mail is only 18 minutes. What could be the issue.

Regards,
Ibrahim Khan