Work item to call an enhancement

Gavin Mooney gavinmooney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 03:19:26 EDT 2008

Hi Tony,

Let me check if I've understood you correctly. I create a new BOR object
which has a default method which executes the enhancement. I bind in this
object so it appears as a link in the work item. Then the user can click on
it to execute the enhancement if needed?

Could I do that with an OO class - can you just bind an OO instance in to a
work item so it appears as a link?

I think this approach would work, although it seems a shame to create a new
object/class just for the purpose.

Thanks,
Gavin