Performance with 4.6C and ECC6

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Fri Sep 12 09:54:47 EDT 2008

Mike,

I am sure Management / BASIS will take the standard recommendations for
hardware. So, backend stuff is not concerned for this request.

So, more on the App process.
Wf starts. Takes X time to process task XYZ, ...

We won't have the Jave stack installed from my understanding, so that is
out of the picture.
The only thing that comes to mind on performance is the new XML changes.
But all our apps will continue to use the tables vs. XML.

I hear that ECC6 is aprox 30% slower that 4.6C. Don't know how that
number keeps coming up, but like comparing apples to oranges me thinks.

Thanks,
Rick