Performance with 4.6C and ECC6

Mike Gambier madgambler at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:33:56 EDT 2008

Rick,

We're doing the same at the moment.

Are you focusing on the Basis side of things (e.g. like 'buffer gets' on the db, database locks) or the Application/Business Process area (e.g. event delivery, deadlines etc) or both?

Mike GT

Subject: Performance with 4.6C and ECC6Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:36:21 -0500From: Rick.Sample at graybar.comTo: sap-wug at mit.eduCC: rick.sample at graybar.com

We are preparing to upgrade 4.6c to ECC6. I have been tasked to do a "performance compare" between the two systems for WF relegated items.

Anyone have any tools, methods, etc. to do this type of performance checks? I am not sure as to what to compare or how.

 Rick Sample | SAP Business Workflow DeveloperOffice (314) 573-5822 | Mobile (314) 952-2273 | rick.sample at graybar.com www.graybar.com - Graybar Works to Your Advantage