Std workflow PR & PO

Ediga Mr. S. (Srihari) sediga at supergas.com
Wed Sep 10 04:05:17 EDT 2008

hi
We have implemented std workflows of WS20000077 & WS2000075  and working
fine as per the release strategy.
but we are having an issue once the PR is overall released as per the
release levels, PR no is communicated verbally or send email to Purchase
person to
create PO

HOw i can assign the agent (user) so that purchase person gets overall
release PR in his inbox of SBWP.
what are the prerequisites/settings/authorisations are required by
purchase person

Pl help

thanks & regards
Srihari

"The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. SHV is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt."