WG: link Getpaid workflow to SAP workflow

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Sep 10 03:20:24 EDT 2008

Hi Anne,

I don't know anything about GetPaid - never heard of it before. However if
it's halfway decent this should be possible. If not, it probably doesn't
belong in the 21st Century.

SAP offers a variety of ways to connect to/from external systems. Using
web services is the preferred way, but RFC is equally useable. You first
need to research the connectivity options available in your external
software and find the one most suitable. Then we can start to talk
workflow.

Cheers,
Mike