Issue while posting the invoice in background using the WF-BATCH user

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 02:24:50 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
  I am facing an issue while posting the invoice in background using the
WF-BATCH user. I am using a invoice approval workflow where in when the
approver approvers the invoice the invoice document get posted using a
background method, which uses BO FIPP and Method POST and i am returning the
Message Text to my workflow container from this method. When i see the log
an exception is rasied from this method with an error  message "V004: You
are not authorized to change this document", but WF-BATCH is having SAP_ALL
and SAP_NEW authorizations. If i try to post the invoice using the method
from my user id it is getting posted. What could be the issue. Please
advice.